The following are health care providers that are at a minimum open to Long COVID. Everyone is unique and will connect with providers differently. We hope this offers a good starting place but it’s important for all of us to do our own research and know that our experiences may vary.
- Dr. Gluckman at Providence
- Dr. Gupta at OHSU
- Dr. Rhodes at Legacy
- Dan Seifer, OHSU human performance lab where cardiopulmonary exercise stress test was performed
- Dr. Juniper Martin
- Dr. Regina Flannagan (There is currently a 6 month waitlist but she is looking to expand her practice and the waitlist time will shorten significantly when that happens.)
- Erin Weaver, ND is a provider with her own long haul experience who has been proactive and empathetic
- Steven Sandberg Lewis Expert on gut health
- Maya Strom, DNP (Maya asks that you review her website prior to reaching out to confirm fit).
- Dr. Ellen Singer, MD
ENT (Ear Nose and Throat):
- Amy Chen OHSU Internal Medicine is reportedly open to learning about Long COVID and open to making appropriate referrals without dismissing patients.
- https://goodhealthphysicaltherapy.com/clinic-staff/ — Elers-Danos and POTS friendly and affirming!
- https://www.newheightstherapy.com/staff/ and the specific providers who do PT and cranial sacral, myofascial and visceral therapy techniques are Jodi Adams and Gema Sanchez.
- Carly Lochala
- Josh Kernan
- Wendy Hodson
- Christine Maxwell, RCST (503)236-3691 firstname.lastname@example.org
Polyvagal-informed nervous system regulation:
Chronic Covid Treatment Center of Dr. Bruce Patterson’s is coming together and if you register under “patients” on the “Info” tab https://covidlonghaulers.com/ , then they seem to be emailing us and letting us know that they will reach out in a couple of weeks to give us more info about getting the in depth lab orders.
Dr Yusuf Mathai https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-yusuf-mathai-e57gz is a provider local to Oregon who might be able to work with this clinic and us, to find ways to access the immunological lab testing. Here is the low cost primary care company he works for: https://www.oregonhealthdpc.com/
The following are doctors people with Long COVID have reported having negative experiences with: